Mattering is the new marketing
Originally posted on frostcreative.co.uk
As a business or brand owner, commercial director or marketing professional, you need to be able to answer the following questions without hesitation:
Who are you? What’s the source of your passion and purpose?
What do you do? What business or category are you in?
Why does it matter? Why do customers care about your offerings?
Having deep, well researched, validated answers to these questions can be difficult but that’s where Frost can help. We work with businesses to not only identify who they are and what they stand for but also why they are different and why they really matter. Brand strategy is not easy to deliver and is the art of radical differentiation. Frost delivers exactly that and it has helped leading businesses all over the UK to outmanoeuvre their competition. Branding is strategic and should be intertwined with your business strategy. It has to be part of the same DNA. If it’s not then your marketing is never going to be as effective as it could be.
BRANDING = STRATEGIC
MARKETING = TACTICAL
In brand-building, mattering is far more important than marketing and here’s why…
- Business strategy and Brand Strategy are like TWO STRANDS OF DNA—THEY’RE INTERTWINED AND CONNECTED
- Branding is strategic, while marketing is tactical
- Branding is an investment in the long-term success of a business, including customer loyalty, internal culture, and a strong brand community
- Marketing is focused on short-term results, such as quarterly revenues, advertising campaigns, and sales promotions
- Both activities are vital, but they require two different kinds of attention
- Branding should not be managed as a subset of marketing
- A tactical function should never control a strategic one
There is no brand success without strong business fundamentals and there can be no customer loyalty without a strong brand framework. If you are interested in building a better business and brand but don’t know where to start, feel free to call 01489 892602 or email the team here.
More articles you may like
To most Londoners, the Olympia is ‘that part of the district line we do not visit’. A 10,000-capacity...
Consumers can try the new fabric refreshing device in four key shopping centres across the UK, thanks to a...
Originally posted on proctors.co.uk Since my earliest years, I’ve been a fan of athletics. Long-distance running in...