Visualisation & Animation
3D Digital Modelling & Animation
- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
Being on location is without doubt a huge benefit for a storyboard artist, absorbing the space helps identify the best shots.
Using high-resolution 360 photography we captured the House of Commons and House of Lords, then built a branded interface allowing for exploration and discovery, and added an audio guide to better replicate the experience of a real-world tour.
And we’re beginning to feel a bit more Festive with this Christmas card from Simon Roberts – Storyboard artist, Visualiser and Illustrator.
Designers and property agents generally use plans, photography, video and CGIs to present workplace possibilities to prospective occupiers.
The client wanted to showcase multiple messages – their manufacturing capabilities, use of advanced technologies, their global reach and their plans for the future.