Visualisation & Animation
3D Digital Modelling & Animation
- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
A buyer’s first interaction with your project may be a fleeting glance at an image on social media – this is a crucial millisecond for the project.
Brightworks Ltd. managing director, Graeme Paterson, was involved again as a judge for three product design categories and would like to pass on his congratulations to all the finalists and winners.
We were thrilled to welcome Pradip Gurung at Brightworks after being a finalist in the Design Innovation in Plastics Award 2021 earlier in the year
We take a closer look at the benefits of creating an animated explainer video, how your company can benefit, and why they are important in cementing your product at the forefront of your customer’s mind.
Being on location is without doubt a huge benefit for a storyboard artist, absorbing the space helps identify the best shots.
Using high-resolution 360 photography we captured the House of Commons and House of Lords, then built a branded interface allowing for exploration and discovery, and added an audio guide to better replicate the experience of a real-world tour.
And we’re beginning to feel a bit more Festive with this Christmas card from Simon Roberts – Storyboard artist, Visualiser and Illustrator.
Designers and property agents generally use plans, photography, video and CGIs to present workplace possibilities to prospective occupiers.
The client wanted to showcase multiple messages – their manufacturing capabilities, use of advanced technologies, their global reach and their plans for the future.