- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
This case study outlines the solutions we provided for the two stages at the Meraki Festival held in St Albans in 2019.
Hire Frequencies Case Study: The CONSEC 2020 Online Conference – A prestigious convention goes virtual
CONSEC is the Association of Security Consultant’s showcase annual event, a big day in the security industry’s calendar attracting many renowned exhibitors. Hire Frequencies were tasked with re-imagining this illustrious event virtually
Live streaming became an essential part of the events industry this year, and back in September we broadcast a week of live streamed panels and events for the United Nations
The physical constraints resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic have a direct impact on relationships, especially in the business-to-business sector […]
We can help you convert ‘in person’ events to a remote or hybrid (both live and online) version which stakeholders can watch and interact with.
Ask one of our experienced producers how we can help develop your ideas, create solutions and ultimately produce great content.