- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
Ask one of our experienced producers how we can help develop your ideas, create solutions and ultimately produce great content.
What are the elements that will probably make your next marketing videos more, rather than less likely to go viral?
You need the right location and the right equipment and the person being interviewed to be comfortable with their surroundings so they can deliver their best possible performance.
Effective online video marketing isn’t just about putting together a compelling script, or even the filming of that video
Since we started, developments in digital marketing have been happening faster than ever and we have learnt a lot on the journey. The most important lesson of all? Visual storytelling is the most relevant and effective marketing solution to communicating complex ideas.
Lion Cubs, part of Lion Television, has just finished shooting series 8 of their hugely popular and multi BAFTA winning children’s TV show ‘Horrible Histories’ at Broadley Studio.
“We made this hard-hitting 90 second film as part of our Passion Projects series, our soapbox from which we use in-house resources to highlight an issue we feel, well, passionate about.”
It is now in its 14th year and has witnessed huge changes from the days when the majority of clients were commercials production companies shooting TVCs as well as a few broadcast TV promos and corporate videos.
When running a film, photography studio or event space, one can always expect to hear a multitude of questions from one’s clients
When it comes to launching your marketing campaign, the first consideration is impact. The very next is whether you have the budget to get the required impact.
The question should really be “what can’t they add” because the answer would be shorter
“Last week we had the privilege of creating the back drop for the Premier League cup 2018 “
There are many reasons why you should incorporate animation into your marketing plan
We’ve created this handy checklist to get your video projects off to the right start.
Especial Effects are happy to show off what we have been up to over the last few months creating A riot for the new feature film “Baghdad in my shadow 2018”