- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
From lacklustre lightbulb moments to sure-fire creativity-killers. If you’re looking to get the freshest creative ideas for your business, then check out these 4 ways to avoid crushing the creative bit.
When it comes to creating a marketing video for your business, the options are endless. However, two popular options are animation and live action video. Each has its unique benefits and drawbacks.
Whatever the size of your business, humanising your brand is one of the best ways to get your audience to connect with you. If you’re looking to celebrate your softer side, here are 5 fantastic ways video can add extra visibility to your human vibe.
Steel the Scene was commissioned to design, build and install the bespoke 12.9 metre high speed revolve
Located in the heart of Marylebone, NW1, our cutting-edge studio has recently completed a major technical upgrade to support the latest motion tracked cameras and Virtual Production workflows.
Among a broad range of live-streamed launches, awards shows and events, we hosted an hour long Live Stream for AmazonFashionEU.
With upload speeds of up to 900MB/sec Mount Pleasant Studio has become very popular as a venue for Live Streamed shoots
InCamera has reached a big milestone, having recently surpassed 50,000 subscribers on their YouTube channel.
A recent expansion of Crixus has seen a new Bohemian addition to our film and TV studios in the dockyards of Woolwich
Following the new government guidelines that cam into affect on the 5th of January First Option Studio remains open for clients wishing to create content safely.
As a creative business, we are trying to be more aware of being proactive in our culture
We all know the saying about statistics, but the truth of the matter is in many instances, when targeted and created with real care and attention, a video should help you to gain traction and move the needle
Live streaming became an essential part of the events industry this year, and back in September we broadcast a week of live streamed panels and events for the United Nations
As we begin the new year by entering another national lockdown, it feels like a good time to reflect and share some of our learnings from creating video content throughout 2020.