- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
At Episode Two we’re nuts about great packaging design and the solid consumer engagement it can bring. So, when Koko, a leading dairy alternative brand, said “help us reinvigorate the on-shelf presence of our coconut-based milk”…we couldn’t wait to get cracking.
Without question, you need the attention of your audience before you can engage them, so how do you open their eyes and ensure their focus is where you want it?
Creative agency Episode Two have revamped the packaging design for award-winning sports nutrition brand Beet It Sport to expand their reach and help bring the natural, sports enhancing benefits of beetroot to a mainstream audience.
Over the decades followed more highly successful promotions which shows Britons love to participate in a good promotion – and the latest research for 2020 will show that we still do today.
The world of retail has changed enormously in recent years, with consumers focusing on more than just the products themselves.
We are offering up our own “promotion” to 5 businesses, valued at £2,000 each, for FREE!
We generally think of prizes being for consumers, and incentives being for staff and sales teams, but the line is blurred.