Business Gifts / Promotional Items
- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
Take your merchandise one step further by providing personalised desk and office items for your clients and staff. Personalisation has been proven to increase ROI, customer acquisition, loyalty and retention.
We have put together a list of product ideas that will ensure that the transition to a remote working environment is as smooth as possible
In recognition of the growing demand for eco alternatives for promo tech items, we have introduced new versions of our most popular gadgets
If you’re confused about eco terminology here’s a handy guide to help
When it comes to collapsible cups, there are only a few worth mentioning. GeigerBTC has found a great practical coffee cup that is greener, smarter, reusable and resizeable – meet Pokito!
Bamboo is used increasingly in the promotional merchandise industry; it is not only highly versatile but has great eco credentials due to its sustainability and renewable qualities.
With the clothing industry being the second largest polluting industry in the world after oil, it should be on all of our radars to buy environmentally responsible clothing. We supply Fairtrade Organic Cotton clothing including 70 certified styles available of t-shirts, polo shirts, shirts, vests, sweatshirts and hoodies for work wear or leisure in a range of colours and either printed or embroidered with your corporate logo.
The need to belong refers to human emotional needs to affiliate with and be accepted by members of a group. This may include the need to belong to a peer group at school, to be accepted by co-workers, to be part of an athletic team, and to be part of a church group.
EMC has been in business since 1966 and has gained a reputation as one of the best known promotional merchandise distributors in the UK.
How can you generate genuine leads for your business and stand out from the crowd?
For over 5,000 years we have been tracking time and the progress of the seasons through the year using calendars
Order this week and we can still turnaround a selection of printed sweets, chocolates and more healthy gifts for you and your team
A good promotional item is not based on the value of the product, but the value of the product to the user
When selecting promotional products, at least one of the questions you should ask should be – How would I like our brand to be perceived?