- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
With a key focus on production and manufacturing, we have a wealth of experience, unmatched technical knowledge, and a contact network that we are happy to share with our clients.
And we’re beginning to feel a bit more Festive with this Christmas card from Simon Roberts – Storyboard artist, Visualiser and Illustrator.
Like everything in the world, design is constantly evolving and changing with the times.
Making mistakes when creating your artwork to send to us to print sometimes can’t be helped, but if you follow these tips of ours, you’re sure to minimise the chance of these mistakes occuring.
Their vast experience of working with many key players in the events, exhibition and display sectors enables XG Group, UK leaders in large format graphics to fully understand the need for no fail deadlines, achieving return on investment, value for money and reusability, as well as creating maximum brand exposure.
Further investment over the past few months in industry leading technology sees UK large format graphics specialists XG Group significantly increase their already impressive production capacity.
Print still has an important role to fulfil in building your brand and engaging with your customers