- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
Over the last year, a whopping 96%* of mail was engaged with. That’s a record level. On average, people interact with an item of mail 4 times.
During this incentive period you can send incremental Advertising Mail, Responsible Mail and Partially Addressed Mail, for as little as 12 pence per item.
For many years a fundamental of direct marketing has been personalisation – so what’s changed? Digital marketing has given us the ability to deliver the right message, at the right time, to the right person in the online environment, and now direct mail can be just as intelligent.
Follow Baker Goodchild’s ten step checklist to achieve direct mail success
First Move has just produced a 5,000 A5 catalogue mailing, which contained 6,421 different product descriptions and images. Each catalogue was totally unique not only in the products and images shown, but also in the messaging.
Here we explain some reasons as to why outsourcing your fulfilment can benefit your business.
Fulfilment company has gained certification from the Soil Association to handle e-commerce orders for organic health supplements