- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
Cable organisation can help to remove bundles of wires and connecting cords from your space, improving the overall aesthetics of your event or exhibition area.
The amount of profit generated by trade show exhibitors can vary greatly depending on factors such as the size of the show, the industry it serves, and the goals of the exhibitors
“This is a question we are asked several times daily. We offer event display solutions for all settings and at all price points. For simplicity […]
Leading exhibition stand contractor, Quadrant2Design, has announced the launch of its exciting new facility for exhibitors to enable hybrid exhibiting.
. A £1.3bn redevelopment project is now underway that will transform the Olympia from a corporate event location to consumer hotspot by 2023
The events industry might be struggling for breath right now, but that’s not stopping these industries from showing up and showing out.
XG Group are a UK leader in supplying the exhibitions industry with extensive graphic production capabilities
The closures will result in events to return to these venues when the industry opens up again in June.
This case study outlines the solutions we provided for the two stages at the Meraki Festival held in St Albans in 2019.
Market-leading exhibition stand designer, Quadrant2Design, have announced the launch of their new website
Hire Frequencies Case Study: The CONSEC 2020 Online Conference – A prestigious convention goes virtual
CONSEC is the Association of Security Consultant’s showcase annual event, a big day in the security industry’s calendar attracting many renowned exhibitors. Hire Frequencies were tasked with re-imagining this illustrious event virtually
The world of retail has changed enormously in recent years, with consumers focusing on more than just the products themselves.
When it comes to hosting a business event or conference, you want it to go without a hitch
When it comes to events, presentation is everything. The quality of your hospitality staff will directly impact the quality of your event and the reputation of your company.