- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
The brief was for the images to be bright and ‘spring like’ and to show the embellishments of the garments.
Many small and medium sized companies would outsource, but here’s why you should keep it in house, and how you can still achieve stunning photos that will represent your great products perfectly.
It is now in its 14th year and has witnessed huge changes from the days when the majority of clients were commercials production companies shooting TVCs as well as a few broadcast TV promos and corporate videos.
When running a film, photography studio or event space, one can always expect to hear a multitude of questions from one’s clients
For over 5,000 years we have been tracking time and the progress of the seasons through the year using calendars
The construction industry, surveyors, planning consultants and land owners have been quick to catch on to the full potential of aerial drone photography and video
What happens when you are trying to sell food, or tempt people to your restaurant, and you have to rely on look?
Renowned photographer and artist Barbara Davidson has utilised the on-board safety cameras of the new Volvo XC60 to create a special collection