- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
“I am delighted to announce that my collaborative series “Tangents in Dreams” won the top spot in the still life category in this years VIPA awards”
We’ve created a new homely look in the studio by installing super smart Plantation Shutters in one of the alcoves. It provides a great new angle where you can mimic atmospheric light streaming in through a window.
Following the new government guidelines that cam into affect on the 5th of January First Option Studio remains open for clients wishing to create content safely.
In line with other studios we reopened on the 15th June and have implemented many health and safety procedures to ensure a safe and pleasant environment to conduct your shoot.
As a one-stop shop for content, Mavro Worldwide was brought in to create all the tour content/assets for Alex Aiono’s huge North American and European World Tour
After three small shoots in May, live-streaming with just four people involved, two larger scale TV commercial shoots are taking place this week with seven people attending
We are pleased to announce we will be reopening Street Studios on the 1st June.
Broadley is here to provide you with a range of shooting options and can offer a one-stop-shop with crew and equipment for your shoot.
The Motoring Picture Library website has a fresh new look, with an improved facility that enables clients to search more quickly and accurately than ever before through its online image source.
69 drops Studio are excited to announce the grand opening of their newly decorated and fully equipped kitchen specifically designed with stylish kitchen tools and appliances for outstanding food photography.
While it may be a dream for some of us, a lot of marketing professionals and busy creatives don’t have time to take a year out or even a month to study photography at college or university.
The brief was for the images to be bright and ‘spring like’ and to show the embellishments of the garments.
Many small and medium sized companies would outsource, but here’s why you should keep it in house, and how you can still achieve stunning photos that will represent your great products perfectly.
It is now in its 14th year and has witnessed huge changes from the days when the majority of clients were commercials production companies shooting TVCs as well as a few broadcast TV promos and corporate videos.