- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
. A £1.3bn redevelopment project is now underway that will transform the Olympia from a corporate event location to consumer hotspot by 2023
Anticipate! That’s a word that works so well in so many circumstances, as you’ll see. If you’re going to MC / host an event, try and anticipate everything that could possibly happen.
The closures will result in events to return to these venues when the industry opens up again in June.
This case study outlines the solutions we provided for the two stages at the Meraki Festival held in St Albans in 2019.
Hire Frequencies Case Study: The CONSEC 2020 Online Conference – A prestigious convention goes virtual
CONSEC is the Association of Security Consultant’s showcase annual event, a big day in the security industry’s calendar attracting many renowned exhibitors. Hire Frequencies were tasked with re-imagining this illustrious event virtually
The world of retail has changed enormously in recent years, with consumers focusing on more than just the products themselves.
The law of unintended consequences is certainly present in this pandemic scenario. Decisions are being made as knee-jerk reactions to the threat of […]
The physical constraints resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic have a direct impact on relationships, especially in the business-to-business sector […]
Past projects have included semi-permanent installations designed to run for several weeks or months when light conditions are appropriate for large scale projection
Whether you are launching a new business, or simply wanting to spread the word about an upcoming event, you are going to need a level of promotion and marketing.
A July survey by the Incentive Research Foundation in the US revealed that many corporate incentive travel programmes are being postponed, not cancelled.
Virtual meetings and video conferences are rapidly emerging as a new medium for business communications. Cost-effective technological solutions are now available for every type of live event.
The “lockdown” period offers a valuable opportunity for business leaders, which is to spend the time planning how to gain a competitive advantage and make a “fast start” recovery when the situation changes
Protect your reputation and business relationships by preparing NOW for the resurrection of markets and new business development opportunities