- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
Anticipate! That’s a word that works so well in so many circumstances, as you’ll see. If you’re going to MC / host an event, try and anticipate everything that could possibly happen.
Steel the Scene was commissioned to design, build and install the bespoke 12.9 metre high speed revolve
Cable organisation can help to remove bundles of wires and connecting cords from your space, improving the overall aesthetics of your event or exhibition area.
The amount of profit generated by trade show exhibitors can vary greatly depending on factors such as the size of the show, the industry it serves, and the goals of the exhibitors
Are you looking for promotional staff, models, hostesses and lead generators for the ICE London 2023?
With upload speeds of up to 900MB/sec Mount Pleasant Studio has become very popular as a venue for Live Streamed shoots
Live events reflect the natural desire for support and protection. The formula for successful events is simple. We call it […]
An event isn’t really an event if no one comes to it. We can all agree on that, but how can we make our event a dream?
Hybrid events incorporate in-person and virtual participation simultaneously. They take place at a physical venue with an audience, but they also have a live and interactive online element too.
. A £1.3bn redevelopment project is now underway that will transform the Olympia from a corporate event location to consumer hotspot by 2023
The closures will result in events to return to these venues when the industry opens up again in June.
This case study outlines the solutions we provided for the two stages at the Meraki Festival held in St Albans in 2019.
Hire Frequencies Case Study: The CONSEC 2020 Online Conference – A prestigious convention goes virtual
CONSEC is the Association of Security Consultant’s showcase annual event, a big day in the security industry’s calendar attracting many renowned exhibitors. Hire Frequencies were tasked with re-imagining this illustrious event virtually
The world of retail has changed enormously in recent years, with consumers focusing on more than just the products themselves.