- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
“It was the first large B2B expo in the area for two years, and had been re-arranged twice since the latest post-lockdown restrictions were lifted”
With upload speeds of up to 900MB/sec Mount Pleasant Studio has become very popular as a venue for Live Streamed shoots
InCamera has reached a big milestone, having recently surpassed 50,000 subscribers on their YouTube channel.
Hybrid events incorporate in-person and virtual participation simultaneously. They take place at a physical venue with an audience, but they also have a live and interactive online element too.
This case study outlines the solutions we provided for the two stages at the Meraki Festival held in St Albans in 2019.
Hire Frequencies Case Study: The CONSEC 2020 Online Conference – A prestigious convention goes virtual
CONSEC is the Association of Security Consultant’s showcase annual event, a big day in the security industry’s calendar attracting many renowned exhibitors. Hire Frequencies were tasked with re-imagining this illustrious event virtually
During the national lockdowns over the last year Guerrilla projection marketing has become more popular than ever
This is the second year running Motion Mapping, UK based visual wow machine, have worked with fashion brand Dior to create a festive display on Dior’s flagship London store
How A Bristol Based Film Studio Survived Lockdown And Came Out The Other End Stronger Than Ever Before.
Band Studios in Bristol were days away from closing during lockdown as their only source of revenue, booking clients into their studios, was taken away…
Past projects have included semi-permanent installations designed to run for several weeks or months when light conditions are appropriate for large scale projection
We spoke to Hampshire’s own inward investment and business arm – Business Hampshire – about current threats to our business, and the opportunities that have arisen as a result of the global pandemic.
Keeping up with a fast paced presentation can be difficult at the best of times, but add in poor audio and a limited vocabulary and it makes it even harder and less productive.
We can help you convert ‘in person’ events to a remote or hybrid (both live and online) version which stakeholders can watch and interact with.
Security Tokens Realised, the brainchild of events company Juliet Media, was an event aimed at joining the people and companies at the forefront of the Security Token and Crypto Currency industries