- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
At Episode Two we’re nuts about great packaging design and the solid consumer engagement it can bring. So, when Koko, a leading dairy alternative brand, said “help us reinvigorate the on-shelf presence of our coconut-based milk”…we couldn’t wait to get cracking.
Without question, you need the attention of your audience before you can engage them, so how do you open their eyes and ensure their focus is where you want it?
Websites that launch can often appear dated in only a few months so it is important to keep on top of your website and make improvements to your existing site that doesn’t mean you need a full redesign and rebuild.
In a recent project with Colas Rail, we created a bold and daring employer brand and recruitment campaign that helped them stand out in a very competitive job market.
Vision One have an innovative brand tracking tool, BrandVision which includes new metrics this year to help brands go further.
Rebranding is not just about updating your logo or changing your name – it’s a chance to reinvigorate your business and connect with your audience in new and exciting ways.
Creative agency Episode Two have revamped the packaging design for award-winning sports nutrition brand Beet It Sport to expand their reach and help bring the natural, sports enhancing benefits of beetroot to a mainstream audience.
It may be two or more entirely separate organisations coming together or it may be bodies within the same structure. Either way, the principles are the same and the thinking comes from a similar place.
No shiny logo and visual style can trick people into seeing your brand in a radically new way. But the right brand can influence people – providing it’s paired with the right behaviours.
Brand architecture is a very complex subject to understand and in this post we will try and help you learn a little bit more about what it means.
“I help brands create an emotional bond with their audiences, one way is through nostalgia—implying that the better things of the past have been
When undertaking a brand development programme, branding agencies will normally split the work into a series of phases.
As the year closes in, what should you be aware of in brand design in 2022. It’s important that brands keep up with being meaningful and engage with audiences.
Retail experience specialists, Stellar, worked with Genesis to carefully select and specially train each Genesis Personal Assistant to prioritise service over sales.