- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Event Management / Organisers – Scotland
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Exhibition Stand Contractors – Scotland
- Design Consultants – South West
- Direct Mail & Mailing Houses – Midlands & North
- Flags, Banners & Bunting in Scotland
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Scotland
- Business Gifts – Scotland
- Brand Development Consultants – South West
- Promotional & Event Staff – Central London
- Bespoke Christmas Crackers – Scotland
- Model Agencies – Midlands & North
- Event Management – Midlands & North
- Video, Film Production – South East
The tour is part of a direct-to-consumer marketing strategy, utilising high footfall consumer locations to premier the product, drive trials and ultimately encourage purchase.
Pantone references are universally understood colour codes, often used in branding and design. But how does this translate when using modern print methods, and how are you guaranteed the high standard of products you expect from us?
Branding is strategic and should be intertwined with your business strategy. It has to be part of the same DNA. If it’s not then your marketing is never going to be as effective as it could be.
Retail experience specialist, Stellar, has been chosen as the official staffing partner of luxury car brand Genesis as they prepare to launch their London studio next month.
Managing a brand is a full time role and can be a challenging one. One that will vary depending on the organisation size and whether you are an owner of the business or an employee.
Understanding how branding strategies and business strategies need to be closely aligned is pivotal to achieving your long term objectives
The world of retail has changed enormously in recent years, with consumers focusing on more than just the products themselves.
The quote in the title, by Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon, succinctly expresses the truth about branding. At its core, it’s about personal connections and human emotions.
Humans are naturally drawn towards spotting things that are different
We needed to ask the same question of ourselves that we ask our clients; How could we stand out in a crowded marketplace?
Naming is one of the hardest challenges for business owners and brand people to master
The importance of the internal launch (as well as external) after a brand change programme cannot be overstated.
When the time comes to developing a logo for your business – it becomes one of the most defining elements of your brand
We call ourselves ‘A branding Consultancy’ but what does this really mean?