Branded Content – Central London
- Plastic Pictures – London E1
Plastic Pictures is a multi-award winning, next generation production agency.
Our forte is film, graphics, animation and photography spanning TVC’s, Online Branded Content, Internal/External Corporate Comms and Visual Content for Events.
0203 198 9181
REDPILL – London EC2A
Our acclaimed production team provide a complete service – from celebrated script writers and award winning directors through to a complete in-house post-production suite. Brand Films – Influencer Marketing Videos – How-Tos – Animation – 360 Video – VR – TV Commercials+44 (0)20 3
Nomadic Films – London W1F
Independent, founder-led company working with like-minded brands and clients to create purpose-driven content and tell the stories that deserve to be told.+44 (0)20 7221 7775
Scorch Films – London W1D
Video production, high end corporate videos and promotional films from one of London’s leading production companies.
Brand Development Visual – Nucco Brain – London EC2A
Building your Brand’s Visual Identity through design, illustration and explanatory animation.020 7739 6042
Recipe – London W1
We’re an integrated creative agency fit for the digital age. Founded in 2012 we’re fiercely independent, constantly evolving and never satisfied.
Check out our website reci.pe to find out more.02072686440
Central London Index
Click on the sections below to see companies providing that service.
- Photography Studio Hire / Facilities – Central London
- Video / Film Studio Hire – Central London
- Corporate Video, Film Production – Central London
- Advertising Agencies – Central London
- AV Equipment Hire/Sales – Central London
- Video, Film Post Production – Central London
- Projection Mapping – Central London
- Model & Promotion Agencies – Central London
- Market Research – Central London
- Design Consultants – Central London
Continued Investment Boosts Production Capacity at XG Group mch.co.uk/continued-inve…
Inspiring the Trade: Get Your Products Listed mch.co.uk/inspiring-the-…
Exhibiting and the Sustainability Myth mch.co.uk/exhibiting-and…